This policy also defines the ‘cookies’ (small text based files which are placed on your computer or device by the site) which we use in order to provide Our service to You, and the purpose behind the installation and use of each cookie.
By entering into any business arrangement with Us, or by visiting Our site, you are confirming your acceptance with this policy. If you do not agree with the terms outlined in this policy, you must not attempt to use Our service.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Raven Ltd. of 72-76 Steam Packet House, Manchester, M2 4JG, England.
All queries regarding this cookies policy should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer at the above address, who can also be contacted directly at email@example.com.
- To log visits and referrals so that affiliate commissions can be tracked and calculated accordingly.
- To collect information about your IP address, operating system, and browser. This is collected in order to perform analysis of our users’ browsing patters and actions.
- To store information about your site preferences, and prevent certain dialog pop-up boxes being displayed on multiple occasions.
Which Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The following table lists all cookies which We use on site, as well as the purpose behind why the cookie is used, and for how long the cookies is active before expiry.
This list is categorised as follows, in order to provide clear distinction between cookies and to give You the most clarity possible about the cookies we use.
- Essential cookies are ones which are necessary to the operation of Our site and product. If You deny these cookies, you will be unable to use Our service.
- Performance And Analysis cookies are ones which We use in order to evaluate the operation of Our site.
- User Experience cookies are ones which are used to increase functionality and performance of the site for users, for example cookies which speed up page loading times, or store details for easier log-in.
Managing Your Cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences through the “settings” menu of your web browser, which can be used to delete any previously installed cookies, and alter your privacy settings to better manage any future cookies which may be installed on your browser.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics through http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note that deleting or blocking cookies from Our site will either prohibit your use of the site (in the case of ‘essential’ cookies as stated in the “What Cookies Do We Use And Why?” section), or inhibit your use of the site and user experience.
Status of this Policy
This Cookies Policy is the property of Us, and is kept under continued review by the Data Protection Officer. We may amend any aspect of this policy at any point without notice to you. In the event of a change being made which would affect your rights as a Data Subject, you will be notified accordingly through your registered contact email. If you consent to the changes made, you need take no action to continue using Our service. If you have any disagreement with changes made to the Cookies Policy, and wish for Us to no longer process your data, you must contact us within 14 days of the change being made through the address provided in the “Data Controller” section of this policy.
This version of the Cookies Policy is effective as of 14th May 2019.